Design by definition is to plan out or conceive in the mind, to dream up. That is what we do here with your input and help. We take the vision you have of the perfect room and plan out how to go about realizing that dream. We try to upcycle, repurpose, and reuse existing items you already have and use those in the design and creation of your room. By doing so you achieve two things, one you save money which can then be used on higher priced items which wouldn't have been in the budget, and two the room contains one of a kind items which you won't see in any other room. Your room is your nest and should be custom to you and your baby. We use the following points of design in creating your space!
- Balance - The distribution of visual weight in a room.
- Focal Points - A couple of key areas of interest in your room which invite others to look further.
- Rhythm - The flow of the room. Using repetition, transition, and contrast we create a room which allows the eye to easily move around the room from one focal point to the next.
- Details - The glue holding the room together, colors in small areas, textures in corners. These are often overlooked items in a room that break the rhythm.
- Budget - The financial plan for the room, a very important aspect of design.